Groin iv drug abuser, clogged arteries after an accident, cellulitis in legs, swollen groin

I am a long ago groin iv drug abuser. Seven years ago I was involved in a serious auto accident and was non ambulatory for over a year.. During this period Doppler's showed that my arteries were were over 50% clogged. Within the last year I have had cellulitis in both legs numerous times. The antibiotics work for a short period then back again. Now My groin is swollen and so painful femoral artery,at least a ten! Any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013