Groin injury. Tenderness in urinary tract. Blood clots in urine. Should I be concerned?

I am a 33 yr old male. I fell while walking on a tight rope and severely bruised my groin . Fortunately my testicles and penis were not injured but the underside of the urinary tract was very bruised and tender. After 48 hours the pain has mostly subsided other than the area being a little tender to the touch. Twice now I have passed significant blood clots at the start of the stream, but other than the clot itself, the urine is a normal yellow color. It is a little uncomfortable to urinate but not intolerable. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013