Groin area dries and itches. Had hives and jock itch. On martin. Help?

Hello I just recently been to the doctors office for hives and then later jock itch however my skin in groin area seemed to get dry so I made an appointment the day before going to the dermatologist I noticed two flesh colored bumps underneath my penis I showed this to my dermatologist and he said its nothing and prescribed Martin for the jock itch the next day the bumps were completely gone so now a week later I have three news that appeared the morning after I master bated haven t had sex in a year so I visited another doctor who called them papules and said they could be warts so be froze them one was on the glans the other one near my urethra and one near base of shaft near scrotum he said visit in two week however the one on the base of shaft burst while washing it was clear fluid that can out no blood or pus and it did not hurt these bumps do not itch or hurt at all and I am waiting on results for a sti
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012