Grey hair on beard and chest. What can help me get rid of them?

I am 27 years old and unmarried, one and half year back white/Grey appeared on my beard and chest , now it has grown a lot around 50%. I have no physical problems, some times I get stress up with my work. I am 5.10 and my weight various between 72 to 78 kgs. My eating habits are normal, I usually drinks everyday...I mostly eat home made food. I am from Indian. Is there a way to get rid of grey especially from beard or to stop this increase? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012