Grey fluid discharge from penis when sexually excited. Trying for baby

Hi, sir when I get excited my penis started discharging a kind of gluey fluid which is transparent before it reaches to its extreme level, and when it is(penis) solid it still continue to leakout the same fluid, due to which when I ejaculate while sex with my wife, the discharge semen comes out and does not stick inside her vagina , I am unsure if a single % of my discharged semen/ sperm meets an egg in vagina. Please help me out and guide me correctly as we both are trying for baby now
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012