Green vaginal discharge, brown mucus when passing stools. Pain in limbs and stomach. Have PCOS

I have green vaginal discharge and when i have been for a poo i have like greenish brown jelly stuff when i wipe. I feel very achey and in my legs and my arms left one is once. I have pain in my tummy and can be sharpe sometimes. The other nite i had the pain go up my right side of tummy across to my left arm. I have had a smear tset done and checked for other stds. All came back clear. I hav small pcos which was noticed on the scan. Bery worried as i know green discharge isnt right
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012