Green stools. What do results tell? Feed him banana, cerelac and what else?

Hello dr. my baby is 5months 15days ,she is passing greenish stool for last 2days.once there was blood with the stool.we have done stool tests....her reports r .. Pus cells-plenty,R.B.C-plenty,Reaction-alkaline.Occult blood-positive,ph-8.0,Reducing substances-trace. My chiId is breast feeding and i am also giving her banana paste, suji (porridge) cerelac wheat and Nan Pro 1 once daily.Her birth wt was 2.470kg and in 5months her was 7.40kg but for the last few days she reducing wt.Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012