Green lump under left arm, taking new medicine.Is this a side effect?

For the last three days, I have been seeing a big green mark on my left arm with a lump (like a bump) underneath. This morning I awoke & noticed the same on my left arm, but a bit smaller. My mom says that this can be from moving things into my friend's apartment... Or maybe the new medicine that I'm taking. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
HI your history to inadequate to make a diagnosis.However if the swelling is painful (on case you were hurt) or if you have fever or if it is increasing I suggest to consult a doctor to take his opinion since its quite difficult to say without examining.Hope this helps.Take care.