Gray hairs at some spots on head, headaches

I am 18, and I noticed some grey hairs growing. I was distressed, but my family goes grey early so was not worried. However, as time has passed I ve noticed the grey is growing in, in only one spot. I have no other grey hair on my head other than in one streak in my bangs. Also the greying started at around the same time as some chronic headaches started (they ve been almost constant for 5 months now). Are these in some way related? Is anything wrong with it?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Hii do not think grey hair is related to headache.but grey hair only in particular area indicates decrease in blood supply in that area which inturn may cause headache.there is no permanent cure for grey hair .but in this condition we can use folica hair tincture which increases blood supply to that area by activating potassium channels whereby headache can be subsided but grey hair may or may not go