Gray green stools, GERD. Ultrasound of abdomen normal. Is GERD curable?

sir.........i m 19 years old.........since yesterday i hv been passing greyish greenish stool it a sign to worry?????......... also i m suffering from gerd which worries me..........can gerd be cured???........n do i hv to really worry abt the colour of my stool..............2 n a half months back i had an ultrasound of my complete abdomen and everything was normal...........pls help me.......i cant concentrate on my studies because of all this????? i cant pay.........sorry
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013