Grainy or sandy stools, slight bloating in stomach, presence of mucus in stools

Hello. The last day or so I ve been going to the bathroom and noticed that my stool has been very small and that when I clean myself it seems to be grainy or sandy. I havent been having a lot of pain , except for a minor bloating/gassy feeling in my lower stomach . I haven t really eaten a lot in the pass two days and not blood in stool but there was some mucus in the stool, but I have seen the mucus slowly go away but stool and cleaning is sill the same. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012