Gout attacks, occur in both feet. Taking toradol shots, prednisone, colchicine. Suggestions?

I have had a history of gout since I was about 28 years old. Both feet . I have been fighting my last flare for 2 weeks now. The VA hospital gives me a 60 mg? Shot of toradol. And a zpack of predisone. Today they gave me the shot again. And now colchicine .06mg. I have lost a week and half of work. Because I can t walk in the am. I use ice and Bengay and tramadol for the pain. I don t drink and don t eat food high in protein . I m at my wits end. Any suggestions ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013