Got vaginal wart after having sex with infected person. Risk of getting HIV, if positive?

hello.. let me just ask directly tat on the last month of this feb once i slept with a stranger having warts i guess that incase he may have been hiv positive at the worst. but that night i got drunk though he was trying to have sex with me when he tried to enter i felt much pain on my vagina , he tried to enter arround 3/4 times but since i got that pain i refused and we didnt have complete sex but i thought that attempt make a small cut on my vagina and i got a mild warts too from him. am very very worry that incase if he was hiv there a chance for me to get hiv from him? i want to know if the risk is high?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012