Got tiny red itchy bumps on the inner vagina lip. Had sex. Allergic reaction?

I recently got tiny red itchy bumps on the inner part if my vagina lips . I have had them for about a day and a half. I Beleive it may be a allergic reaction or irritation. Because I used a baby wipe at a friends. I have had the same sex partner for the last 4 years and I get tested every year. I don t know what it is and what Treatment ican put one the area.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Dec 2013

After reading query I can fully reassure you that these bumps are simple eruptions due to friction and contact with baby wipes which you tried to do it extra. None of the sexually transmitted disease manifest in this manner an not at all within half and one day.

Do not apply any home remedy as may cause some other contact allergy to sensitivity. There is no need of any treatment in this situation. So relax and enjoy the day.