Got sunburned. Swollen ankle, edema appeared on legs, high blood pressure. Family history of heart disease. Worrisome

I got sunburned two days ago. I had swelling in my ankles that night. After I got home from work yesterday, I noticed I had pitting edema bilaterally in legs and ankles. I checked my blood pressure and it was elevated. I know i probably had some deydration. I elevated my legs all night and this morning, i am in a lot of pain when i stand. the sunburn is painful, but i am worried about the edema due to heart disease in my family
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012