Got suicidal tendencies and unable to control anger. What's wrong with me?

i m suffering my anger, and have got suicidal tendencies. i have a gf of 4 years, and when ever i land into any argument with some1 only she is able to calm me down, help me basically. she is like a force who calms me down. i want to know what is wrong with me?? even my parents cant help me nor control my anger. it s like in anger i don t know what i feel or do, its just an instant without conscience..... i also feel like keep hitting things to let my anger out but my gf stops me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013