Got sucker punched. Bottom molars hurting, numbness in chin, lips. Solution?

I got sucker punched about a week ago on the left side of my jaw and it didn t swell up or anything but my bottom molars on that side and cheek none ache on and off and when they ache there is a slight numb feeling on the left side of my chin and lips , it kinda hurts to chew but not really and when I move my jaw around I can hear/feel a grainy feeling in one of my left bottom molars. What is wrong and when should it heal? Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013