Got patches on face after using moisturiser, looks like sunburn, no itching. What should i do?

I recently started using a new face moisturiser. I stopped using is after noticing I got to patches on my face. one patch is a rectangular shape, 2x1.5 inches. The other is small about a 0.5 inches. Both are scaling loking as if I got sunburnt and are in the process of peeling but neither has yet to flake off. They don t itch and are not red in color. They are a darker shade than my natural skintone. I spenda lot of time outdoors. Should i get these spots loojed at or just switch moisturisers?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012