Got nasal inflammation due to stretching and pulling of nose

Dear Doctor , I am a 34 year old female who has been reading the questions and answers regarding if your nose can nose doesn t become flat, bend and change in shape, size and structure by pressing, twisting, stretching, pulling and tugging while some of you tend to say that nose becomes flat, bends and changes in shape,size and structure by pressing, twisting, stretching, pulling and tugging. Due to a strong compulsive obsession I have been doing this for over 6 years,and these last 1 1/2 years every day if have not been able to go without touching my nose. I have use not only my hands to manipulate my nose, but also other objects. In my opinion I have changed the shape of my nose, my bridge is lower and side of my nose has pushed inward. My nose is now very small and I look very different. The problem is, I thought i would look better with a smaller nose, and i do not, and for the last 8 months have been trying unsuccessfully to make my nose bigger like it used to be. I have went to an ENT and they said my nose was extremely inflamed but no major breakage, but I don t agree I think it is broken. My question is it is possible for my nose bridge to go lower, but not go back to its original height? Also, if I can stop touching my nose do you think it can medically go back to its original form or very close to it. As I said before, for the last 8 months is were I have really stop looking like myself so I really do think I had did something major. However, the ENT doctors don t know what to say because they haven t heard of anything like this before. Also for the last 3 years I have taken pictures almost everyday because I didn t think it was changing shape, then when it did I took pictures to see if it was changing back to its old form. So I personally do have evidence of my nasal change. If any doctor can help me it would be appreciated. I just want my old nose back. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
it is possible to change size and shape of ur nose due to constant manipulation
it is possible to revert it back if u wish to
only thing is u must never start ur habit again
do visit plastic surgeon and get ur nose checked
he is right fellow to correct or nose in size and shape u want
no medicine or any treatment is there other then surgery to revert it back