Got mouth ulcer after unprotected sex. HIV and blood test normal. Chances of AIDS?

I have one query.... I had protected sex with my girl friend and during sex I touched her vagina fluid by tounge...and after 1-2 month I developed painless single mouth ulcer which is not healing .. I have also checked for HIV test which is negative and all the other blood reports are normal...what could be reason or still chances of AIDS..I recently took test of HIV almost 4-5 month from he intercourse.....Please suggest.....
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013