Got large ascaris in stomach. Taken vermox. Zentel dosage and other remedy?

hi. i am 25.5 five yr old female . i hav got large ascaris in my stomach , i have taken vermox several times, but it has not worked. can you plz tell me the dosage of zentel tabs. for 10-12 inch lng ascaris, n for how many days? is there any other remedy for ascaris. its not a reinfection, the large ascaris is not being killed in 3 days vermox. plz help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern in my opinion it is important to confirm the infestation first and then the species of parasite, then and then you need to go for treatment, for your information if this is "Ascariasis" then any antihelminthic drug in single dose would give best result, but first get it confirm it and the best way is get done the stool examination, hope this information helps you, have nice day