Got hit on stomach. Suffering from erectile dysfunction, loose motion and stomach discomfort. What to do?

Sir, i have a problem from the past 5 years .this all happened after a guy hit me on stomach .later,i had pain,so i went to a gastroentrologist and had endoscopy .everything was fine.but the problem is ,about after 10 -12 days after a masturbation,it starts paining in my abdomen .then the sperm comes out while i pressurise for shitting .if it doesnt happen this way,then the sperm comes out during night sleep automatically.stomach belches out.also,whenever i take food,heavy expelsion of gases from stomach normally through mouth takes place.even though i dont want to masterbate,the situation prompts me to do it every 10 or 12 days or the sperm comes out itself.often i have discomft i nstomach with a feeling of food coming till the throat .when the condition is worse,i get loose motions too.what can i do doctor?please advise me .this is my situation.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012