Got hit on forehead. Swelling caused eye to close. Eyebrow is uneven. Healing time?

i got hit with a bottle on my forehead and ended up getting 15 stitches on the left side of my forehead about 2 weeks ago, when the swelling ocurred it caused my eye to close due to the size of the swelling. 95% of the swelling is gone but my left eyebrow is a little bit uneven with the right one causing my eye to look a little lazy, is this permanent or is my eye going to get back to normal just like the swelling?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

First of all, I would like to reassure you that your symptoms are due to a scalp hematoma (bleeding underneath the skin) and it would gradually improve over time.

I expect your eyelid and swelling around the eye to be totally normal in 2-3 weeks.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist