Got brown discharge before period with ovary pain. What could be reason?

So Before my period, I had light brown discharge for maybe 1 week straight. I noticed when I would shower at night before bed, it would go away. But when i would wake up in the morning, I would see a little bit of it. In the beginning of this brown discharge, it was dark brown some days and light brown other days. Also, according to my period calendar, I was ovulating during this. Sometimes I would get a little pain on my ovary ...not as much to the point where it s unbearable, just like a little throbbing for like 5 seconds. During this discharge, it would also be mixed with mucus , white vaginal discharge , which I m used to. Then, after the brown discharge was gone, my discharge turned to paste like, and i believe it looked like cottage cheese maybe a little because it was clumpy. During my period, when it finally came, it was bright red maybe like the first day. had a lot of cramps! I also noticed lots of blood clots when I peed. Now, i do not have my period, it lasted around 4 or 5 days ( normal for me). When i peed the other day, i noticed white discharge floating there....WEIRD! Things you might like to know, to answer my question: I m 15. Always had irregular periods. (Maybe 35 days between cycles, I believe) Got my period when I was 10 years old for the first time. Never had brown discharge before, this is my first time. Not sexually active. During this time, had excessively been stressing, to the point of not eating as much. Sometimes, it gets itchy there ... * Brown discharge also looked as if it was shedding something one day, because i could see what looked like sheds on my underwear? *
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer