Got back injury. Getting pain in back and abdomen. Passing blood in urine. What's wrong?

my son is 17 years old. he fell and hit his back a few months ago and was passing some blood in his urine . the doc recommended a urine test and an ultra sound , both of which came back ok but he was having pain in his lower back and abdomen . he was given pain killers and anti-biotics. the helped for a while but occasionally he would still experience some pain in his back and lower abdomine. today he experienced severe pain in his thigh while passing his urine and had to kneel down as his legs were shacking badly. can you say what is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013