Got a pimple cut accidentally by a trimming machine during hair cut, have frequent headaches, no other symptoms. Chances of AIDS?

i am from India ,4 days ago i went to local barber shop in my village there i got a pimple cut by trimming machine ,, what are the chances that i will have aids ,, i get headache for a short time for 20 to 30 seconds that is also very less , no other symptoms have appeared yet ,, i am very tensed and worried ,please help me and tell me when i should have my HIV test and is aids detectable at lower stages
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012