Got a huge erection during the physical exam. Is this normal ?

I was at the doctor doing the physical exam and when she (doctor is female) told me to pull down my underwear for the genital exam i got a huge erection and when she touched it fluid started to come out. She didn't say anything but I was really embarrassed. The worst thing was she had an assistant in the room with her (also female) who saw the whole thing I just don't know if this is normal or not, and I feel kind of ashamed for this happening. I am 12 btw.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Ya, this is quite normal and it happens due to sexual stimulation. Since they are also from medical profession it is common for them and will understand it.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.