Got MRI scan report for right knee. Can any online doctor help me in reading it?

Hi I ve received a copy of my MRI scan report for my right knee and I just want to know in plain English what it actually means here goes there I A bone bruise and marrow oedema of the lateral condyle of the femur There is a healing osteochondritus of the above Bone marrow oedema off the patella also noted There is myxoid degeneration of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus There is no evidence of free air is clear demonstrated Small joint effusion noted A vertical tear of the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus Please advise thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013