Good doctors in Chandigarh for diabetes, high BP and kidney issues?

Hi, i am in chandigarh and want to find good doctors for diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney problem. Private hospital but reliable. I read a lot of frightening reviews about some of these big named hospitals so i am rather scared and confused where to go. I am from Kabul and want to bring my mother, sister and father for treatment.

Any honest and genuine advice would be highly appreciated. Obviously reasonable fee will also be a factor.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013