Golfball seized bump on the top of my head

So my dad 50 years old has a large marble siezed growth bump on the top of his head . It is hard and when you feel it , it kinda feels like puss is in side but is hard. Should he see his regular doctor or a dermatoligist. What would your suggest it is?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
bump is due to golf ball injury whrther it is paining or not .in both condition you can take kachnar gugal tab 2tab 3time foe 15 days also apply dashang lap on affected area.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, the injury will get all right, even without drs help.dermatologist is not needed.Visit to a physician is enough.It is inflammation and nothing to worry.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello there... he shuld consult his regular doctor..not a dermatolosgist.. or u can give him belladona 200 single dose its a homeoapthic medicine wit this the lump will dissolve .. god bless..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mahendra K Shah's  Response
hello It could be a localised swelling due to injury. Should have applied ice when he was hit. It should subside on its own gradually. If necessary take anti inflammatory drugs or consult your GP. If the lump doesn't subside in few days & is a hard mass then see a surgeon