Going through menopause. Have sweats. Heat is healthy. What is wrong?

i am going through menopause right now i am 48 no long get my period... so i have the sweats all day all night but now i have something new happening when i get a hot flash and that is bad pins and needles in my arms and hands... this is not one of the symptoms of menopause . when to my cardiologist i had ASD repairs 7 years ago . he said i my heart is very healthy. this is making me nervous . what could it be do i need to see a nerologist ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012