Glyaha HQ lotion, Clindamycin, Kojivit gel, hyper-pigmentation on chin

Hi Doctor. I am 24yrs old girl. I had been prescribed by Skin Doctor to apply Glyaha HQ lotion for two months with alternate use of Clindamycin i.e, one night Glyaha and the next night Clindamycin. However after two months he recommended to use Kojivit gel in the place of Glyaha as I told him my skin has become dry since its application and he prescribed me to use Glyaha only on Sunday nights. Now I use Kojivit gel and Clindamycin on alternate days and Glyaha on Sundays as prescribed by the Doctor. But now I have some pimple marks on my right cheek and I want them to fade asap. Can I start applying Glyaha again like before on alternate days? And does it help in fading Pimple scars that are little deep? And I have hyper pigmentation on my chin beneath my lower lip . Does Glyaha help lightening that? And are there any serious side affects of Glyaha HQ lotion? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012