Gluey fluid discharge from penis at the end of stream with burning pain, have low libido, no improvement with medicines. Remedy?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 years old and about to marry. what my problem is the glue type fluid comes out from my penis 20-25 times automatically every day.initially (3 months ago i.e when this started) it was coming with the end of my urination with very thick glue or may be sperm with burning pain.Since then i have been feeling very dull , less sexual excitement and tightness has been lost too in my penis.I have also visited to the doctors some of them have suggested me to take confido of himalya and chandraprabha vati. i have taken these medicine but still i am facing all these problem. please suggest me what to do. I hope you can understand this serious situation.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear vikastrust, YOUR STRESS IS SAME AS PRE EXAM STRESS IN STUDENTS DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED YOUR SPERMS THt thik glue post urination is normal to any gay near marriage due excessive sexual thoughts . due to stress your erection may have become weak have a chat with sex cousellor. i will listen you.