Glandular fever, red rashes, swollen glands in neck, sore throat, swollen joints. Treatment options?

hey , i was diagnosed with glandular fever on tuesday, i had a really red rash all over , swollen glands in the neck , sore throat , runny nose, always tired.... but recently the rash has gone , my throat is better , my nose is clear and im not so tired all the time , instead i have slightly painful swollen joints, to be more specific , my fingers , toes and ankles! is this normal? also its friday now and i want to go out tomorrow night, and i take mdma regularly , would this kill me or something if i took it while recovering from glandular fever??? haha
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013