Given bone marrow test sample, result showed blast cells insufficient, flowcytometry cannot be performed. Suggestion?

I will be very thankful to you if you could answer my question. i gave my bone marrow sample for test. my doctor asked me to do so. the laboratory people called me and said that blasts are insufficient in my bone marrow so a test named flowcytometry cannot be performed. can you please tell me what does it mean and due to deficiency of blast cells it can be deduced that cancer may exist in my body?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013