Given avelox for possible pneumonia. Feeling dizzy. Is this due to drug reaction with vyvanse?

Hi, i was given avelox for possible pnemonia. I took it and i am really dizzy unless i am laying flat. I called my dr back and she thought that maybe there was an interaction with my vyvanse that i also take. Called the pharmacist and he said no they were fine together. Called the dr back and she said it would be fine to rest n drink fluids. It has been 8 hours since i took it and im still dizzy. What shld i do?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012