Girlish natured boy, with thin voice and shy in nature, undergoing a lot of mental stress. Suggestion?

I have one friend.he is a male.his problem is he feels that he is like a girl.he has attraction to boys.but he also sometimes like girls.he is very shy in nature.if he goes in a gathering of 5-6 persons, he cannot speak anything. his voice is very thin like girls. so he feels very shy and guilty to speak over phones and in normal also. because other persons laugh at him. he always live in a very mental stress . what is his problem?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013