Getting weird marks on my body like burn marks. Marks on neck,upper arm and side of stomach. Small, dark, like dry patch of skin. Skin not peeling. Cause and remedy?

I have been getting really weird marks on my body lately. I first noticed it on my neck and thought that I had burned myself with the curling iron because it resembled a burn. I next noticed a similar, small patch on my upper arm and now I just found another mark on the side of my stomach . They resemble dry patches of skin, are small in size and they appear randomly almost unnoticed. They are dark in color and look like little burns but the skin isn t peeling.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012