Getting vacuum headaches. Does flixonase bascules have any effect on membrane causing inflammation, remedy?

Hi- in Jan of 2012 I had sinus surgery where they fixed my septum and cauterized the turbinates as well as cleared the passage to the sinus in the zygomatic area. Recently I have been getting what my net has described as vacuum headaches- severe pain over the eyebrows with no mucus and limited CT scan shows decreased space in the lumen in the frontal sinuses assembly due to inflammation. The only thing that relieves it is myprodol, ( paracetamol , ibuprofen and codeine based) or A course of steroids 40 mg per dag which the ent had given me. I have been on flixonase bascules to maintain it but I have had another headache since then. I had previously been taking tissue salts for immunity but wondered if those could have some affect on the tissue membranes and cause the inflammation? Also if the flixonase is not managing the cause then what is the next step of investigation? Neurologist? Btw, I am sure that it is not tension related as I have investigated that already.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012