Getting treated for chlamydia with azithromycin. Burning while urination, clear discharge persisting. Why?

Hi I have been treated for chlamydia , with a once of dose of azithromycin . I went to my Doctor 4 days ago, as I thought I had Chlamydia, as I showed some symptoms, such as burning when I urinate, and clear discharge , he took a urine and swob, and blood test , and he gave me a once off dose of azithromycin, my results game all back negative. Now 4 days later it burns, and minimum discharge appears, but all clear, may this be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013