Getting treated for TMJ. Wearing a splint to prevent teeth grinding. Need a solution

Hello, I started out being treated for TMJ mainly just wearing a splint to keep from grinding teeth ., over a year. Now I find I have jaw deterioation on the right side caused by arthritis . I am constantly aware of this because the teeth collide on that side almost like my jaw has dropped causing speech problems & stress. I have seen 3 oral surgeons & other doctors but they seem to think I don t have a problem & won t treat me. The last Doc was an orthodontist & really showed what was wrong but could not help. What kind of doctor do I need? I m so disgusted w the drs. I have seen & please don t suggest I see another TMJ Dr. Thank you & please help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013