Getting stretch marks on arms after gaining muscle mass due to exercise. Brownish bruising

I was working out on my arms about a year ago and I started to gain muscle fast because I would do it everyday. I noticed that where my arms bend were starting to get stretch marks and looked red like if it was bleeding . So I still kept on. Then I stopped. Couple of months ago I started it back up again and now it got even worse and it lights up red when I work out but after I shower and it dries up it turns a brownish color. Could it because I did not let my skin heal at all and just kept stretching the skin during my workouts? I have some stretch marks around the area to .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013