Getting sharp pain in half side of head. What should I do? Looking for medicine

hi, my headck is one side is verry painfull sometime, wht can i do? i m santosh from indore(m.p) india , i have suffer headack left side . it is verry painfull sometime plz give me sagetion any drug . my email add. is YYYY@YYYY my mobile no. is 0000
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having headache involving half side of the headache.
Headache needs to be evaluated to find out the underlying cause. The common causes for headache are primary headaches like migraine, ENT causes like sinusitis and eye problems like refractive error.
The headache in your case appear to be from migraine and requires treatment by analgesic and antiinflammatory drugs in acute phase.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you