Getting regular jolts on back of head. What could it be?

From time to time lately I get what I call jolts in the back of my head, especially when sitting....they do not persist at the time you feel it but may come again from time to time. Is this stemming from my neck . this may sound weird but like electroids in the back of my head. When these jolts happen sometimes I feel it in my arms. I get worried could it be something in my head happening????
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This looks like stress headache.What is your profession.Is the pain more during morning hrs or Evening hrs.Please get back to me