Getting puss filled spots on genitals. Having regular sex. Is these normal?

I occasionally get these like puss filled spots on my genitals, i had been getting them before i even had intercourse for the first time and have had them since having intercourse they appear maybe 1 or 2 every few weeks to a month and go after a few days i usually squeeze the puss out, i was just wandering if this is actually something that i need to get checked out or if its normal or if there s something i can do myself to prevent it.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
This is not normal, it sounds like bacteral infection. It can be STD or more common inflammated skin gland. You just need to do regular hygiene, keep it clean and dry,avoid clothes that provoke sweating. If this persist you should do STD testing and some antibiotics may be necessary.
Wish you good health. Regards