Getting pimples regularly in thighs, no itching. Any need to worry?

Need your help. Please. I m a guy and over the last 6-8 weeks on and off, I ve had either a pimple or a red/pink dot (no white head) show up on my thighs / buttocks area. Only one has shown up at a time and each time it s in a different place, and then it clears up in a few days and I m fine. Then 3-4 days later I find another one in the same general area, clears up in 2-3 days, and repeats. They don t itch . Worried about it. I did have intercourse about 4 month ago with a woman but it was safe with a condom and no oral sex and no kissing - just intercourse only with condom. Is what I m describing something I should worry about or could this be something normal? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012