Getting fever and vomiting. Feeling weak. What is the disease?

hi. i started getting fever last saturday and always vomits what i try to eat. i already tried eating small bland meals but i still throw up after every meal. up until now i still this vomiting sensation and i am still feeling weak. i no longer have a fever but i still feel weak. what seems to be my sickness? thank you..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities,

1.the first one include; FOOD POISONING; the recent food are you taken is the cause.

-physical examination, blood pressure, stomach cramps etc may confirm the diagnosis.

2.second possibility is, ACUTE VIRAL HEPATITIS;LIVER FUNCTION TESTS, complete blood picture may confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you