Getting excess sweating on scalp and forehead. On oxybutynin drug. Suggest some alternate medicine

Iam 31 years old ...suffer from excess sweating on my scalp and forehead and not on my palms .my maternal uncle and his son too have this problem and i have noticed my 5 year old daughter too has this . I have been taking OXYBUTIN drug but some doctors are advising against it due to the side affects Can u advise some drugs safe to use ? and if can i use it on a regular basis ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of PRIMARY FOCAL HYPERHIDROSIS is the cause for your sufferings.

-hereditary is the underlying cause and constitutional in nature

-oxybutynin never cure your problem because its not correct your constitutional tendency.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints

-there are several medicines are available for your condition, you should
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you