Getting cramps and pressure in leg after hot shower. Painful and hurts to touch. Any ideas?

I woke up 3 days ago with what I thought was a cramp in my left leg ( calf ), after a hot shower, and icy hot rub on the area nothing has helped. It still feels like a cramp, I have a hard time putting pressure on my left leg. I also noticed this morning 2 raised areas where it hurts they are about 1 inch apart and about 1/2 in in diameter. When I sit, it is painful a bit, but when I get up to walk It is extremely painful. Any Ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

It can be a symptom of cholinergic urticaria but needs investigation . You will need to see a physician for this.

Dr. Shruti