Getting contraction feeling in my right half of the body causing breathing problem

Hello everyone! I am suffering from some mysterious disease...i dont know..i feel contraction feeling in my whole right half of the body.even my mental ability is getting poor day by day.When i strectch little bit at ny side thn i feel pain & some awkward sound.also my wight & size is getting thinner day by day.The main problem is that i am not able to breath seems tht whn i breath air just doesn.t go properly inside.At the age of 22 i had consumed some 70-75 sleeping pills ,,may be all these things happening because of that.Please help me..i am not able to concentrate on nything & i fear tht i ll my job because of this! Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011